My copy of Pepper Keibu arrived (quicker than I had expected) and it's all full of awesomeness. I got the Limited B edition (I've been collecting those since Aruiteru) and the PB is really great, as always. You can click on the first pic to see a larger image :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was really difficult to get pics of the photobook (I don't have a scanner) so these are the best I could do :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I changed my blog header about a week ago to a new Pepper Keibu header (the girl's feet). I had previously had their feet from the Resonant Blue cover, before the last one I had. I don't have a foot fetish or anything, I just think it looks cool :p I hope everyone likes the new header :)

Ok, off to listen to PEPPER KEIBU!

1 comments - Join the discussion!:

Yamatoto said...

Hello! I am a Chilean H!P fan!
My name is Yerson.
Do you have Facebook? I would like you ask you some questions about the singles and that way, we could share some ideas!

you can find me on facebook: Yerson Oyarzo Velasquez
but I think you can't add me
please let me know :)