It's finally the 31st of October, HALLOWEEN: the day where the spirits awaken and the dead walk amongst the living ... ok well maybe not - But it gave me a nice excuse for some Photoshop fun!
There are two links for each picture. B/A contains a before and after side by side comparison of the pictures I used and Large are full sized versions (1030x1330pixels - less than 1MB each).

The girls are split into 3 groups of characters. First up are the vixens of forbidden magic and enchanting spells... WITCHES ~

KAMEI ERI & MITSUI AIKA
THE WICKED WITCH & THE GOOD WITCH

PhotobucketPhotobucket
B/A Large - B/A Large

The second group takes inspiration from Alice Through The Looking Glass, where Alice deals with the QUEENS OF THE CHESSBOARD, frivolous, nonsensical women.

KUSUMI KOHARU & LINLIN
THE WHITE QUEEN & THE RED QUEEN

PhotobucketPhotobucket
B/A Large - B/A Large

The third group of characters take inspiration from the Elements: Chilling ICE, Electrifying LIGHTNING & Burning FIRE.

NIIGAKI RISA
TANAKA REINA & MICHISHIGE SAYUMI
THE ICE MAIDEN
THE LIGHTNING WARRIOR & THE FIRE PRINCESS

B/A Large
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
B/A Large - B/A Large

The final pair is the antithesis of good and evil. The greatest good and the darkest evil: DEMONS & ANGELS.

TAKAHASHI AI & JUNJUN
THE DEMON & THE ANGEL

PhotobucketPhotobucket
B/A Large - B/A Large

So there we have it. Morning Musume in their 2008 Halloween costumes. I hope you all like my work, it took quite a while all up I guess (cause there were 9 to do *lol*), but I really enjoyed it. If you want to post these pics on other sites that's fine, but please give a link back to Stardust for credit. Also I have to give my own credit, I used TON of brushes that I picked up from deviantart so here are all thing things I used: CREDIT.
Please leave a comment letting me know what you think. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts ^_^ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

11 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, these are AWESOME! My favourites are Risa and Eri. Risa because I think it's the prettiest and Eri because so much was changed. This made my day.

Dee said...

Wow those are really pretty and shiny! Kame is my favorite! She's the cutest wicked witch ever!
Great photoshoppin', thanks for sharing with us! <3

Anonymous said...

Wow. Amazing.
Rad

Mars said...

Wendy: I'm so glad you liked them ^_^ Risa and Eri were actually the first two I did ;)

Deedy: Thanks. I was unsure of doing Eri's beforehand because of the hat, but I found like the perfect picture on google and it came out much better than I was expecting.

Rad: Thanks ^_^

Anonymous said...

loving this.
genius
ai/jun2 set reminds me of "Wicked the Musical"

good job
you post more photoshop stuff
you inspires me ^^

Anonymous said...

Dude...photoshop skills!!!
My favorite is Ai-chan~

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!! My favorites are Kamei witch (umm....er Kamei kills me every time. :P ), Raiden Reinachan, and dark Sayu! Whoa Aichan looks amazing too!! (scares me!) ^-^

Mars said...

tsukiki: lol ty

Sakura Ichigo: Thanks! I haven't seen the musical but I've read the book. I don't photoshop like this TOO often but when I do I'll make sure to post it up :)

anonymous: Dude... thanks!

craig: thankyou :)

morningberryz: Ahh~! I love your blog ^_^ Thanks for the comments :D

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! These are amazing! Shame none of them showed up at my door on Halloween. Closest I got to H!P was someone dressed as Hannah Montana...

Anonymous said...

yummy! i like kamei eri, junjun, ai and risa. they look so natural in those pictures and no one would even know it's not photoshop!

aika looks some kind of fairy tooth godmother except she is thin. :D

Anonymous said...

might I say, that you have AMAZING photoshop skills.
o-o