NEWS/PREVIEW: Some kick ass news tonight as a new unit is announced: Yoshizawa Hitomi and Ishikawa Rika are HANGRY & ANGRY! (images can be clicked for larger pics)

Photobucket
Photobucket

The duo take on the role of HANGRY (Yossie) and ANGRY (Rika) for HANGRY & ANGRY, a Harajuku based clothing store specializing in Punk and Gothic/Lolita styles. HANGRY prefers Punk fashion while ANGRY likes Gothic/Lolita.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

HANGRY & ANGRY

The girls already have an official myspace site where you can preview their first release. I recorded a rip off of it so you can just take a listen here to their debut song Kill Me, Kiss Me.
Photobucket







Kill Me, Kiss Me
is very different to the usual H!P song, it's pretty much unlike anything H!P has done before. I really like it, straight from the first listen. The chorus is addictive especially the Kill Me, Kiss Me bits. I love these two girls and I'm so glad that this unit has been created. I hope it isn't just a one shot and actually has some legs.

Photobucket

HANGRY & ANGRY's mini-album Kill Me, Kiss Me is released on the 19th of November. I cannot wait! I even redid the blog's banner for this awesome duo! Hope you all like it ^_^

0 comments - Join the discussion!: