PREVIEW: Shugo Chara Egg! have their debut single Minna no Tamago being released next month and we get a peek at the PV as commercials start airing on TV ^_^



First impression is COLOURFUL! Which is a good thing considering this is a unit for Shugo Chara which is a colourful, boisterous anime - the little preview captures that well. The girls are dressed in the outfits of Amu's Chara Transformations Amulet Heart, Amulet Diamond, Amulet Clover and Amulet Spade - they're not perfect recreations but they're good enough, I guess. We get a little preview of the covers too and they look very cute.
It seems DAWA and Yuuka are the being pushed in this unit, a slight surprise as I would have considered Kanon to be more popular than DAWA - even though I like Ayaka more ^_^ (though I like both more than Yuuka and I don't even really know who Akari is, she's never popped up on my radar). Full PV should be out in a couple of weeks I'd guess.

0 comments - Join the discussion!: