Ooooh! I love Ice Cream Musume and they haven't sung anything yet ^_^ They better not let me down *shakes fist* - The girls appeared on MTV Taiwan yesterday, introducing themselves and having a bit of a chat.



For those trying to learn who is who, some nice fellow has subbed the little introduction section of the appearance:



They're all adorable :D The girl I've been calling "Lán Ai Zi" is apparently named Qiu Cui Ling - Not sure where I got the first name from lol. Either way she's cute as can be ^_^ They better give them stage/nick names but, I can neither remember nor pronounce any of them -_-;

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these clips! The girls are looking great! =D I have to say, in addition to Wo Si Xuan looking a lot like Sawachan now, Ceng De Ping looks a lot like SKE48's Nakanishi Yuka, to me. Gu Yun is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

The presenter kept making noise after they introduced themselves but then he didn't with the 12 yr old... that's not even consistent X)

'hmm ya'