Photobucket

Starting from tomorrow, the 14 of December, I will be counting down Stardust's 12 Days of Christmas.

I thought for a while about what my blog could do special for Christmas and decided to count down 12 songs, released in the past year, which were influential to myself in one way or another. These songs aren't necessarily my 12 favourite songs of the year (that would be way to hard to do lol) but more so, songs that are special to me. Similarly the 12 days is not a ranking, each song is of equal importance, but I've left the best till last I believe ;)

So make sure to visit over the days leading towards Christmas to see a new song each day and let me know what you think of the songs and maybe let me know which songs were special to you this year.

0 comments - Join the discussion!: