PREVIEW: Kusumi Koharu is back with another single as Kirari Tsukishima, titled Happy☆Happy Sunday! I'd already pointed out from her profile pic and the concert pics that her outfit for this single is incredibly cute so I couldn't wait for the PV and it was released early this morning ^^



AHAHAHA!! This PV is so frekin strange and Koha just acts weird the whole time - but that's what makes her so endearing ^_^!! I love the Chance!-like costume alteration towards the end. She looks like a transformer :p I'm not sure I like the song but Kirari songs rarely spark much in me. It's cute and kinda catchy which I guess is the important thing. I'm just glad Koha's still releasing after the selling disaster of Papancake (which I actually liked). Happy☆Happy Sunday! isn't the new Balalaika but it's a cute song. It's already growing on me *is scared*

1 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

It's very bright!