NEWS: The earth is shaking this morning as one of the NEW STAR finalists leaks the previously unreleased Ame no Furanai Hoshi de Aisenai Daro onto the web. Zeng De Ping (pictured below) has used this song on her personal website, which begins playing automatically for all visitors. The finalists of the NEW STAR auditions had previously learned and performed the song at their boot camp so they likely received CDs of the song to learn it. Ame no Furanai... had recently been performed at the latest Wonderful Hearts concert.

Photobucket
Oops!

If Ping has indeed leaked this song without permission, then it may mark her end in the NEW STAR auditions. I'm sure UFA wouldn't look upon this lapse in judgment lightly, though interestingly the song is still up on the website at the time of writing this. To be completely honest, she didn't stand out much to me anyway and was one of the lowest scoring girls the week before last. I wouldn't miss her much.







Ping's mistake is our salvation as now we have a HQ rip of the new song (listen to the song above). The vocals are lovely except for the usual criminal vocalists (Koha, Sayu - learn to sing Pinkus ... please). I enjoy Jun and Lin's Chinese lines though to be 100% honest I still think that Lin is capable of much more. She sounded better in those pre-MM vocal trainings to me. Reina's vocals are improving immensely, she doesn't sound like a wailing cat anymore and it's annoying me as I'm startin' to like her (more) *grrrr*

I wonder what this song will be used for now. Many were guessing it would be the new single before Pepper Keibu was announced but now it is sort of in H!P limbo. It will probably show up on MM's next album (the non cover one) or this year's Pucchi Best.

0 comments - Join the discussion!: