NEWS: I had previously reported a new H!P Egg group for the Shugo Chara anime about 3 weeks ago, and we finally have some more info to report! Shugo Chara Event in Odaiba today announced not only the group lineup, but also their debut single.

Photobucket

The members of Shugo Chara Egg are (from L to R) Saho Akari, Wada Ayaka, Maeda Yuuka (High King), Fukuda Kanon.
The girls each represent a character from the Shugo Chara anime named after the suits in a deck of cards:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Spade ~ Diamond ~ Hearts ~ Clubs

Their debut single will be titled
Minna no Tamago and is due to be released on the 10th of December. The group also has an official website where you can find further information.

UPDATE: Sanspo has an article about the event which includes pictures of the performance. Warning: Cuteness OVERLOAD!! (click for larger pics)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments - Join the discussion!:

maiZe said...

Hey Mars, I'm sure it's just a little typo, but it's Maeda Yuuka, not Yuuki here. People might start looking for the enka singer. XD

Mars said...

Ah~ Thanks! Yep, I'm just used to Yuki I guess :p I have to admit I have mixed the names up in the past, this isn't the first time. Thanks for the heads up :)

Anonymous said...

OH MAI GAAAA!

I cannot wait for this! Kanon is so cute! Saho Akari as Miki? -fangirls madly- Thank you so much!

Mars said...

lol usa-chan, excited much? ;)

Kanon is adorable, I'm SOOOO glad she got chosen for this group. Saho is actually one of the Eggs I haven't paid much attention to (I honestly didn't even recognise her) but I'm looking forward to seeing what all the girls can offer in this unit.