PREVIEW: Covers for Ogawa Mana's upcoming debut single have been released on the TNX website.

Photobucket Photobucket
Limited - Regular

Ogawa Mana is the lead singer of TNX's Canaria Club and her debut single will be the opening theme for the anime Hyakko.

I'm pretty excited for this release. The concert rip sounds great and I've always loved Mana since I first got into Canaria Club. I'd share the concert rip with you all but the place I host my files, Boxstr is down (as usual). I'm seriously considering switching to a more reliable hosting service, though I'm not really sure what is out there to host mp3s, with generous usage limits. If anyone knows of a good site please let me know :)

Suppin Rock
is released on the 19th of November.

EDIT:
Ok, boxstr is working now so here is the concert rip of Suppin Rock:








It's a cool pop/rock style song that seems pretty catchy and the audience gets really into it. Can't wait for a better quality rip to surface :D

0 comments - Join the discussion!: