PREVIEW: The Tan Tan Taan! PV has popped up on Dohhh UP! and you can try your luck at getting it to load HERE or watch below:



I'm going to be brief with my thoughts since it's past 1am and I gotta get to bed.. but yeh, not a really flash PV to be honest. The big silver curtain is pretty horrid and the whole PV is like some giant rainbow threw up everywhere. Despite this, the girls are really cute and I love how they wave "BYE BYE" - Koharu looks especially nice in this PV. I like her hair and the headsets and star tamborines are always joyful to see.
The song also isn't growing on me as much as I had previously hoped. I'm still gonna give it a shot, I really enjoyed MilkyWay's first single so I'm gonna give them a chance for this one. I'm sure it will eventually win me over.

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

Raid said...

I must say, this has been a step down for them from their first single.

I wanted something crazy and whacked like Anataboshi, but I guess I was expecting too much. =/

Mars said...

I know what you mean raid. I too am a bit annoyed it isn't as crazy and upbeat as Anataboshi. That's been one of my fav releases this year for H!P but this one so far isn't even dinging my radar.