Before I get to the new C-ute mag scans I just want to say sorry for my lack of posts recently; I've been mia the past week or so, not doing as many posts as usual (especially after the big Elder Club grad) but I've been a bit sick so I haven't been on the computer much, let alone having the patience to sit through headaches to write long posts :p BUT ... I will have my reviews for this week up tomorrow hopefully. I'll be reviewing AKB48, Hey! Say! JUMP, Mihimaru GT and Nakagawa Shouko. Look forward to it! ^_^

OK! Onto the scans (click the full scans to get HQ images):

C-ute Museum Vol.28 features C-ute in all things spooky and gory, playing around with Halloween props.

Photobucket

I don't have any translations, I assume they're talking about what they enjoy about Halloween. Kanna looks particularly cute in her HUGE witches hat and Chisa with her broom terrorising poor Erika *mwa ha ha!*
Also some scans from a few days ago from Kindai, featuring Hagitty, Erika and Airi. I don't see Mai and Erika paired together too often and they look really cute ^_^ Erika needs to watch out but; At the rate Mai is growing, she'll be as tall as her soon!
Airi sends us all a message "Do your best and make your dreams come true!" - Couldn't have put it better myself Airi. I shall do that! :D



Yajima Maimi features in the upcoming UptoBoy issue and wow! ... wow wow wow ... there is nothing else to say.

Photobucket

She is just so incredibly stunning. Some really awesome pics in this photo shoot, a true beauty!

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Interesting Halloween outfits!
Rad

Mars said...

If you like that then you'll like my special Halloween treat I'm planning ;) Watch out for it :D

Also Rad, I wanna put you on my links but I don't know which of your sites to use (you have at least 2, right?). Let me know and we can exchange links ^_^