NEWS: Shocking news this afternoon as the official Hello!Project website announced the mass graduation of every Elder Club member on the 31st of March, 2009.

Graduating Members

Photobucket
Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari


Photobucket
Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Tsuji Nozomi, Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto


Photobucket
Fujimoto Miki, Satoda Mai,
Inaba Atsuko, Maeda Yuki

Photobucket
Melon Kinenbi

Saito Hitomi, Murata Megumi, Ohtani Masae, Shibata Ayumi

Photobucket
Miyoshi Erika,
Matsuura Aya, Okada Yui

Photobucket
Ongaku Gatas' Eggs
Korenaga Miki, Noto Arisa, Sengoku Minami, Sawada Yuri

While the girls are graduating from Hello!Project, they will apparently still remain part of UFA and continue as artists without being idols. Whether this refers to all members is unclear at this point. The Eggs will likely remain within the Hello! Pro Eggs, other than Korenaga who graduated as an Egg since joining Ongaku Gatas.

I gotta say... This is just horrible news. To me many of these artists are who I think of when I think of H!P. How can you have H!P without Yuko or Nacchi? Mari or Kei? Crazy Johnson? The incredible 4th gen? All the soloists? Ahh, it's gonna take a bit to get my head around this. Just the other day I was ranking my fav members in H!P with a friend and they were surprised I had so many of these Elder Club members so high. I really do respect and adore these girls. They will be missed.

4 comments - Join the discussion!:

Dee said...

Wow..that's really depressing.

Anonymous said...

Most of these girls made H!P what it is now. It's just odd to me that they just let them all go just like that. And the three left over egg girls I find it odd that there letting them go. Their careers just barely started.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Maybe inevitable, but too much, too fast. Babes (not babies) are being thrown out with the bathwater.
Rad

Mars said...

Deedy-tan: Yeah at first I was really shocked and disappointed. I've especially been looking forward to Tsuji's return, and now I don't know if I'll ever get to see her perfect again :( Thanks for being a blog 'Follower' btw :D

djavanjmiles: I dunno what will happen with the other 3 eggs. I expect they'll just go back to being Eggs, I mean Nocchi is the leader of the Eggs. I don't know if Ongaku Gatas will continue?

rad: Yes, way too much, way too fast :(