PREVIEWS: Well maybe not a lotta previews, but a couple ;)

First up Buono's Lotta Love, Lotta Love PV cm:



Now I've already praised the song enough in my first post about the single but this PV is looking horrible. The set is ugly, the clothes are horribly cutesy and nothing like what I've come to expect from Buono!. The covers look pretty dodgy too. Thank god the song is so good. *phew* Disaster diverted.

Now Berryz's MADEYADE covers:

Photobucket Photobucket

Oh no! I hoped, wished and prayed but these still ended up being the single outfits. U.G.L.Y - sorry, sad but true. Nice to see Chinami has been promoted, however Miyabi has been demoted >.< stupidest.move.ever. I'm just gonna have to wait and hope the PV is good cause the song is growing on me, kind of.

0 comments - Join the discussion!: