Another little preview of my Halloween Morning Musume Mission, for those who enjoyed the first sneak peek:

Photobucket

Mouths/lips this time (gotta shake it up a little). These are the other 4 girls, so now each of the members have been previewed. As you probably guessed I've finished them all now and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Hopefully everyone will enjoy them. Remember to pop online on Oct 31st to have a look and leave me a comment letting me know what you think.

Thanks friends,
Mars.

3 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

I figured it out without looking at the other 5! These previews look amazing. I can't wait to see the full versions.

Anonymous said...

YAY~! I love your Photoshop works, I can't wait for these, they look amazing and you've put so much effort into them! <3
I is uber excited :D

Mars said...

Aw shucks! Thanks ladies ;) Hopefully you enjoy the full images as much as the little previews. Thanks again!