When I began my blog 3 months ago I didn't expect that it would even last this long let alone get the nice attention it has. I started it on a total whim and before I knew it I had lots of kind regular readers and nice comments and support. Thanks so much to everyone who reads this blog, even if you don't comment, just seeing all the hits each day is really rewarding.

To show my thanks, I have an extra special treat for my dedicated readers, for Halloween!

Photobucket

All Hallows Eve, or Halloween as it is commonly known, is right around the corner (31st of October) and I've decided to put my Photoshop skills to the test to create some wonderfully made up Musume members ;)
Each of the 9 Morning Musume members will be decked out in special costumes, purely for Halloween Fun. While I did originally plan to do some more ghoulish characters, they just ended up too horrifying (Junjun with skin peeling off her face is not a pretty sight), thus everyone will be very glamorous characters.
I have a little sneak peek above, I wonder if you can make out who those five girls are (very likely for all the Musume fans lol) but what about their costumes? We'll see ;)

Stay tuned, I'm putting in a lot of hard effort into this so I hope you all enjoy it! 5 more sleeps ^_^

4 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

wow. i love those eyes especially reina's. hers just look so mysterious... haha ... she would make a good evil queen look. oops. just kidding.

boku90 said...

oooh im excited to see this ^^

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see!

Congrats on three months of blogging awesomeness!

Mars said...

Renaye: Yeah, I love doing crazy eyes ^_^ Reina isn't an evil queen but she's definitely electrifying!

boku90: :D Cool, I'm excited that you're excited!

usa-chan: lol thanks so much!

I might do another little teaser tomorrow :)