PREVIEW: Abe Natsumi's likely final single as a H!P member, SCREEN is released next month and dohhhup! released the PV early this morning.



It's definitely one of the more intricate PVs as of late and it looks like they did their best with a limited budget. Nacchi looks incredible, as always, and the imagery in the PV is quite nice. I think the fade in/outs were overdone just a touch, but overall it created a nice mood and it fit the song well. I'm not exactly sure what was meant to be going on but at least it looked like something was happening :P I loved when Nacchi picks up the key (I think it was a key, yeah?) I just love those old brass style keys, they're quite cool.
The song itself is mid-tempo and a nice change of pace from Nacchi's recent ballads. I can't say it left a huge impression on me or that I think it is awesome but I didn't hate it, which is always a good start.

0 comments - Join the discussion!: