NEWS: I was a bit reluctant to report this 'news' since I don't know much about what is going on lol, but Mano Erina is appearing in some sort of dorama titled Pocky 4 Sisters ~Dasenai Tegami and it's getting a bit of publicity :D

Photobucket

The other Pocky Sisters are played by Omasa Aya, Kanai Miki and Okamoto Anri and the dorama is scheduled to air from the 27th of Dec on BS-i. I don't know much more other than that lol, but I'll make sure to get you Mano fans any new info I hear.

Check out some great Magazine scans which include some shots from the dorama as well as some scans of Mano featured in Kindai. Click for high-res obviously ;)




1 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Oh nooo... Mano's run out of people's face to steal within H!P, and is looking to absorb more visages from entertainers all around Japan! Is no one safe?!