PREVIEW: Managing to sneak in as the last big surprise of 2008 is Morning Musume's upcoming single Nai Chau Kamo. Tanaka Reina graciously played it on her radio show this evening and let me just say it is great. Along with that we have a low quality pic of the girls for this single and I'm really liking the image. It seems my prayer of more mature, mainstream songs was answered ^_^

Photobucket

-> DOWNLOAD <- right click + save as






Thanks to amp at jpmforums for the radio rip

Firstly I'm LOVING the sound, which seems Latin inspired, along the vein of Irropoi Jirettai - it's definitely a cool, mature sound that suits the current Morning Musume. Ai & Reina lead as usual but with more variety in vocals than past singles. I hear some Sayu, Eri and Risa and lots of harmonies and such from the others. I'm very happy with this track, what a perfect way to end 2008.

Everyone have a great NEW YEARS! See you in 2009!

6 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING.
SERIOUSLY.
KAMO KAMO KAMO KAMO.

Dee said...

Hurray! I was worried, but it is very good!
*Love* the Kamo kamo kamo kamo part!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like yet another hit!
Rad

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally some more fans of this song! Other H!P fans who I have been talking to hate it. But I love it.
I was starting to think I was insane. ><

Missy-Chan said...

I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!

Mars said...

ALL: I'm glad everyone likes it! Like shwee, I'd seen a number of fans who hate it and I'm like O.o huh? I think it's a grea track!