*lol* I found this vid posted up at the jpm forums and I just had to share! It's a bit old, from June this year, but it was new to me. Make sure to turn on the subs if you need them (lower right corner -> middle button in the popup).



Yaguchi on her show Gyao MIDTOWN TV and participates in a punishment game, Moe Moe Idol Nyaguchi Mari, where she has to act like a kitty idol, adding NYA! to the end of each sentence ^^; Hilarious and cute!

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Mari was actually the host of that show, but it went off the air in June. This is from the last episode.

Magibon actually appeared on the show with her... lucky girl.

Mars said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the info. It looks like a lot of fun, I believe I've watched clips of it before - I do remember magibon being on it.

Thanks for the comment :)