Photobucket

...my true love gave to me a celebration,
something a bit naughty,
a rise to fame,
10 years of bliss,

an anniversary trio,
a group of amazing vocalists,
a hit single,
a stunning voice,
the sweetest song,
a deliciously creepy new artist,
and a WINTER PARTY!

Photobucket

Ikimono Gakari had a big year, releasing 5 top10 singles and 2 albums (My Song Your Song was released just this week). All their singles did really well this year and were all very enjoyable, but the group ended on a high note with the delightfully playful Kimagure Romantic.



This song was released just a few weeks ago but it's definitely one that many people seem to love. It's such a fun, cute song and it totally makes me smile whenever I listen ^_^ I was hooked right from the first time I was introduced to it, with the chorus being the major selling point for me. Ahh~ It's so cute! ... and not sickeningly sweet/cute but adorably *aww* cute. The video is also really cool, I love the video game aspect of it, very creative :D Everyone MUST do the crazy dance when they listen ... DO IT!! ... ^^;;

So as I mentioned before Ikimono Gakari just released their 3rd studio album this week and it debuted at no.1 on the daily charts *yay* I'm hoping for a weekly no.1 - they've never managed one before I don't think, but it's long overdue!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve, remember to not go to sleep TOO late - you gotta give Santa time to deliver all your presents ^_^; Peace and goodwill!

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

boku90 said...

i luv how i discover new jpop artists through ur blog ^^

merry xmas to u too Mars!!

Mars said...

Ah~ I'm glad. I discover new artists myself through the weekly reviews so it's really great to do the blog ^_^