Photobucket

...my true love gave to me a WINTER PARTY!

Photobucket

I thought we'd start off the 12 days of Christmas with a bang; WINTER PARTY, the purely awesome Xmas themed hit from BREAKERZ. BREAKERZ have been on a roll this year, releasing 3 really great singles after last year's 2 albums. WINTER PARTY was their 3rd single, coupled with Angelic Smile, another great track.


I wanted to share this song with you all because it is, by far, my favourite winter/xmas themed song from this year and I felt it was very fitting to kick off my 12 Days with an Xmas track. The chorus in this song is so cool, I love the Engrish lyrics (Puresento!!) - it just really gets me in such a Christmas mood, it makes me all giddy ^_^; On top of all that, it's just a really fun track.

Hopefully you'll give it a listen and maybe it will boost your Xmas anticipation as it did mine.

1 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

I love this song. I may have mentioned the day I left Japan was the release day of this single, and they had promo booths all over Shibuya. I was in such a hurry to find the new Berryz and get to my airport shuttle I didn't stop and buy it. But it's a great tune!!!