Photobucket

...my true love gave to me the sweetest song,
a deliciously creepy new artist,
and a WINTER PARTY!

Photobucket

Mihimaru GT is one of my favourite artists - I really dig their unique style - and this year was a great year for them, releasing their successful 4th studio album, mihimarise. Their latest single, Shiawase ni Narou, released in October, would have to be one of the sweetest tracks of the year.



Mihimaru GT is probably best known for their awesome, crazy songs but they really do have some beautiful ballads. diverge, also released this year, is another I would recommend; Simply stunning. Hiroko has such a pure, honest voice, I could listen to her forever (and look, but that's another story for another blog post ^^; ) - This track just gives me little butterflies inside, it's so sweet and cute and the rapped verses are great!

I knew I wanted to use a Mihimaru GT song for one of the 12 Days and was kind of torn, I've really LOVED their 3 singles (I'm not including the collab) they've done this year. Meh, I'll just post them all!




Girigiri Hero is such a cool fun song + I love that cute outfit Hiroko wore during the live performances ^_^ (!!!!!) and diverge, as I mentioned before, is just beautiful!

So yeah, kudos to Mihimaru GT for a great year!

0 comments - Join the discussion!: