NEWS: Goto Maki took to the stage yesterday evening for her first public performance as an Avex Diva at A-nation 2008. She had previously performed at the Avex showcase for sponsors.


click to enlarge

Maki sang two songs: Shy Guy, a song by Diana King which she performed in English; and Hear me an original track which Maki introduced as being written by herself.

You can listen to a fan recording of Maki's performances below:







Photobucket


1 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

If she gets any hotter, I will die!
I really loved her vocals in the bridge of Shy Guy, so cuuuute... The fact they keep getting her to sing English songs AND she was training in L.A. makes me hopeful they have big things planned for her, lol.
'Hear Me' sounds extremely promising and I can't wait to hear a HQ of it one day... She really is amazing <3