NEWS: Well another year has passed (well the show is two months earlier than last year, so almost a year) and it's time for Morning Musume to sing Dekkai Uchuu Ni Ai Ga Aru on the 24HourTV special again. This year they are joined by Matsuura Aya and Yaguchi Mari, who are nice additions.



I can't say the performance is as touching as last year's, where it was sung for a young Morning Musume fan who had died in a car accident, but it's still a good performance. I'm not actually sure who they are singing for... athletes or something?

3 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the swimming footage might be from a Japanese swimmer trying to swim the English Channel ... Wow, what a difference Mornign Musume singing live. Looks liek a cool show to watch.

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG Ai-chan's hair... It's coming back finally, she better keep growing it out, it makes me so happy :D

Mars said...

Rad: I thought that at first (because of the boats) but then I saw some woman running a marathon, and people with medals so I have no clue *lol* - 24hr TV is a good show though, I think it has to do with inspirational stories, and raising money for different charities.

Anonymous: I quite like Ai with her shorter hair, but Ai looks good with any hair (maybe even without? ... ok maybe not). It seems she is growing it out again though, I wonder who will go short next? Also feel free to leave a nickname when you post your message so I know whose leaving me comments ^_^ Just click the Name/URL option and you can just put a nickname in there (You don't need a URL) :)