PREVIEW: C-ute's upcoming single Edo no Temari Uta II, includes 7 individual interchangeable covers of each girl with the Limited Edition of the single. You can see the covers below (click for high res):







I'm really liking everyone's cover. Kanna, Chisato & Maimi's stand out to me as the best of the group, while Saki & Airi's are very good too. Mai & Erika's are prob the worst of the bunch, but are by no means bad. I have just seen better photos of them in the past.

It just goes to show how much better covers come out with just one subject and I can imagine how difficult it must be to photograph a large group like C-ute, Berryz or Morning Musume in one large shot. That is probably the reason why every group photo always seems to have someone not looking their best.

These individual covers are a nice idea. We've seen them before with MM's Ambitious! and it's a nice returning feature for Limited Editions for those who don't care much for the DVDs. I myself prefer the booklets but they seem to have disappeared.

Edo no Temari Uta II is released on the 30th of July and we will have a review up very soon!

0 comments - Join the discussion!: