PREVIEW: Ongaku Gatas' *finally* have a new single coming out to be released on the 10th of September. The track, titled Come Together, is the first with 8 members following the grads of Manoeri and Mucchi.

Photobucket

I think the cover is very stylish and I like the black and white contrast with the girls' orange jackets. Everyone is looking pretty good too. Very nice.

You can listen to a radio rip of Come Together HERE.

The song is not what I expected AT ALL. It sounds very old school H!P and nothing like Ongaku Gatas' last two singles which seemed dance inspired. I do like the song, but I'm not sure it has the replay factor that their previous singles had. I'll have to wait for a better quality rip and/or a PV to try and win me over.

The group also has upcoming concerts in December. A leaflet promoting the concerts is below:



Click for higher res

2 comments - Join the discussion!:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder whether 7-8 members is the ideal size (e.g. Berryz or C-ute).

Mars said...

It's hard to say what an ideal size for a group would be. You have some people saying they preferred when MM was the original 5 and others liking when they had 16 member. There is no healthy medium and I guess that it's up to personal preference.